I am glad to be back after a wonderful time spent in the ‘great white north‘. We are encouraged to ‘come aside before we come apart‘. I was able to be refreshed and recharged, and am looking forward to being able to preach and teach God’s Word.
Wednesday night at 7PM we will be online live, once again with our study Revelation Revealed‘, looking at the seventh church that I have titled… Mirror Mirror On The Wall.
Please let us know how we can be praying for you and those you love…
- A young lady with cancer spreading through her body. Pray for her to come to faith in Christ. Pray for her husband and son.
- Pray for the Lord to draw Courtney and Jeff to himself. That they desire a surrendered life.
- Restoration of marriages.
- Pray for a person planning to move to the Soo from Alberta. Pray for clear direction in her life.
- Steven Woods (My cousin in Alberta) has had open heart surgery, then as soon as he is able, he needs his thyroid removed, all to be able to have a kidney transplant.
- Pray for Don McLeod (Glen and Audrey’s son) dealing with serious health issues, affecting his liver transplant.
- Vivian, suffering from severe lower back pain
- Pray for Dan, a young father of 4, who is going through surgeries and treatment for cancer.
- Please pray for my niece, Cassie, who has been diagnosed with MS. Also, for my brother Ken who is moving to London to help her and her husband with children.
- Pray for the opportunity for each of us to be a ‘faithful witness‘ of the Gospel.
- Pray for those that mourn…
- A young man to find his way past anxiety and depression. Also for his mom to find some medical answers.
- Pray for the lost, the lonely…
- Pray for those battling addiction…
- Pray for those in authority over us…
- Pray for frontline workers as the number of those positive covid tests rise
- Pray for the vulnerable
- Pray for revival in our country
Join us Sunday morning at 9 AM online, or at 10:30 at the church. This week’s message is titled… ‘Why Church’.
YouTube/City Bible Church SSM
Just a reminder that ‘Gifts, Tithes & Offerings’ can be etransfered to the email above, or if you want to have it picked up, you can call the church (705)942-1064 or me at (705) 255-1959.