- in the verbal inspiration and final authority of the Old and New Testament Scriptures in faith, doctrine, and life.
- in one God, eternally existing in three equal persons — Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- in the personality and deity of Jesus Christ who is true God and true man.
- in Jesus Christ’s virgin birth, substitutionary death for sin, bodily resurrection, ascension and return.
- in the personality and deity of the Holy Spirit.
- in the total depravity of mankind.
- in the necessity of believing through faith alone in the Lord Jesus Christ in whom we have redemption through His blood.
- in the personality and reality of Satan.
- in the eternal life of the saved, and in the eternal conscious torment of the lost.
- in the life of daily Christian victory through faith in, and obedience to Jesus Christ, under the Holy Spirit.
- in the Church’s (the body of believers) sole business as: shedding light of the Gospel continuously in all the world, shunning worldly alliances, and looking for her Lord’s return.