I’m excited to be ‘opening‘ the letter to the church at Pergamum this week. Although it’s not addressed to us, perse’, I promise you there is something there for each of us. I hope you can join us at 7 PM Wednesday.
Please pray for the following needs:
- A young lady with cancer spreading through her body. Pray for her to come to faith in Christ. Pray for her husband and son.
- Restoration of marriages.
- Pray for Leahann Charlebois (serious heart condition)
- Steven Woods (My cousin in Alberta) had open heart surgery on Wed., then as soon as he is able, he needs his thyroid removed, all to be able to give hive a kidney transplant.
- Pray for Don McLeod (Glen and Audrey’s son) dealing with serious health issues.
- Pray for those that mourn (July family, Barton family, Smith family, McLean family)
- A young man to find his way past anxiety and depression
- Pray for the lost, the lonely.
- Pray for those battling addiction
- Pray for those in authority over us
- Pray for those frontline workers as the number of those positive covid tests rise
- Pray for the vulnerable
- Pray for revival in our country
Please let us know if you want something added to the list.
Ask The Pastor:
If you have any questions we can help you with, you can send them to me at this email address, or by text.
Men’s Wednesday morning prayer time:
Meet at the church at 10:00 AM. Short devotion followed by prayer…
Our Sunday morning messages continue online and in-house. This week we continue to look at some of the Apostle Paul’s life from the book of Acts.
In His grip,