Once again we are into another week of ‘City Bible Church @ Home’. Wednesday night at 7PM we will be looking at the fourth letter to the churches in Revelation, the ‘Church of Thyatira.’
It’s interesting to me, that the Lord has the most to say to the smallest of the churches. Join us as we find out why…
Please pray for the following needs:
- A young lady with cancer spreading through her body. Pray for her to come to faith in Christ. Pray for her husband and son.
- Restoration of marriages.
- Pray for Leahann Charlebois (serious heart condition)
- Steven Woods (My cousin in Alberta) has had open heart surgery, then as soon as he is able, he needs his thyroid removed, all to be able to give have a kidney transplant.
- Pray for Don McLeod (Glen and Audrey’s son) dealing with serious health issues, affecting his liver transplant.
- Pray for those that mourn…
- A young man to find his way past anxiety and depression. Also for his mom to find some medical answers.
- Pray for the lost, the lonely.
- Pray for those battling addiction
- Pray for those in authority over us…
- Pray for those frontline workers as the number of those positive covid tests rise
- Pray for the vulnerable
- Pray for revival in our country
Please let us know if you want something added to the list.
Ask The Pastor:
If you have any questions we can help you with, you can send them to me at this email address, or by text.
Men’s Wednesday morning prayer time:
Meet at the church at 10:00 AM. Short devotion followed by prayer…
Our Sunday morning messages continue online and in-house. This week we continue to look at ‘The Life & Times of the Apostle Paul.‘
YouTube/City Bible Church SSM
In His grip,