Hello to each of you,
I hope you are finding the study through the life of Joseph, as practical and encouraging, as I am. This week the focus shifts to Joseph’s father Jacob. We are going to see how, sometimes, we can become our own worst enemy. Please join us for the live streaming at 7 PM.
This week, I started to pray for City Bible Church, and for all who join us on our YouTube channel, what Paul prayed for the church at Ephesus in Ephesians 3:14-19. Would you join me in praying this prayer, each and every day.
14) For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
15) From whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,
16) That He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man,
17) That Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love,
18) May be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height—
19) To know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.
In Christ alone,