Can you believe it??? It is December 1st. already!!! Our thoughts and conversations will center on the ‘Incarnation of our Saviour’, the celebration of His birth. This year will be so different. Unlike any we have celebrated in the past. Time with family and loved ones limited. No Christmas pageants, plays or cantatas. Truly a time we can be thankful for our ‘virtual gatherings‘.
Our study in Revelation this week, finds us in chapter 7. As I read it, I come up with one phrase in my mind. It’s a chorus that we often sing… ‘What A Mighty God We Serve‘. We will see in this chapter, the world’s greatest revival meeting. Join us live at 7PM Wednesday.
Please let us know how we can be praying for you.
– Please pray for a young mother, Louise, (35 years old) who had a spinal fluid transplant that her body has rejected. She is in serious condition. Doctors have said there is nothing more they can do.
– We continue to pray for a young lady going through cancer treatment. For her, her husband and son’s salvation.
– Howard McLeod as he awaits surgery.
– Don McLeod with health issues affecting his liver transplant.
– Pray for Courtney & Jeff (siblings) to desire a surrendered life.
– Pray for the Lord’s perfect will in a move back to the Soo.
– Dan, father of 4 young children, going through cancer treatment.
– Pray for marriages to be strengthened
– Pray for the lost and lonely
– Pray for those that mourn
– Pray for those battling addictions
– Pray for the safety of our frontline workers
– Pray for those in authority over us
– Pray for the ‘peace‘ of our city
We look forward to being together, either online or at the church, this Sunday, as we see in Romans 5, the love of a Holy God.
YouTube/ City Bible Church SSM
In His grip